Amanda Daly

Amanda Daly
I've been passionately working with fabric for more than 25 years . . . relax with me as you read about my life and my quilts

Thursday 28 October 2010

Baby Quilt in Down Under

The pattern for my baby quilt made from 30's style fabrics is in issue 144 of Down Under Quilts - due out very soon.

Did you know you can request a free digital subscription for DUQ by visiting their website and signing up? See the link for Creative Living Media at the very bottom of my blog page.



Other projects in this issue include a bright quilt by Cinzia White, a Japanese-inspired quilt by Nerida Richmond Benson, a bright and funky quilt by Robyn Gosby and the cover quilt designed by Vicki Hines.
The next issue is also jam-packed with prize-winning quilts from six exhibitions around the world and Australia.

1 comment:

RG said...

Hello Amanda, thanks for the plug!
Love your quilt :-)