Amanda Daly

Amanda Daly
I've been passionately working with fabric for more than 25 years . . . relax with me as you read about my life and my quilts

Sunday 28 October 2007

Lazy day

At the moment I'm taking a little time to reflect on my usual hectic life schedule. As a rule even if I'm not feeling too well, I still feel the need to continue the pace and be productive every day and I don't really know why.

I'm toying with the idea of giving myself a complete day off, that is a day off from everything. If I'm going to go through with this idea, I'd better start soon as I've already started the washing, striped the bed and cleaned up after last nights BBQ with friends and of course this started me on a major clean up of the kitchen, even the bits that could have waited. I think I'm my own worst enemy. The only positive thing I've done so far today is to sleep in until mid day. . . after a couple of minutes just gazing into space I've come up with a plan. It involves work or should I call it quilting. Sounds good, but arguably not a complete day off.

No comments: