Amanda Daly

Amanda Daly
I've been passionately working with fabric for more than 25 years . . . relax with me as you read about my life and my quilts

Tuesday 27 August 2013

4 places left for Berry retreat

It's not too late to join me for the Berry retreat fri 5th - sun 8th Sept.
there are just 4 places left.

See photos of the projects I'll be teaching on this blog - Chrysalis and Fallen Petals are on the post dated 20th July and back a bit further on the post for 17th nov 2012 you'll find a photo of Blue Gum Creek.

All of these small wall hangings are easier than they look. My technique for raw edge appliqué is easy to master and gives a great result.

Give me a call for more details 9654 9463 or e.mail me patchwork@tpg.com.au
Or contact Berry Patchwork and talk to Elizabeth about booking in for this great weekend


No comments: