Amanda Daly

Amanda Daly
I've been passionately working with fabric for more than 25 years . . . relax with me as you read about my life and my quilts

Sunday 1 November 2009

Time to buy a 2010 calendar



It's that time of the year.
November 1st and Christmas is just a few short sleeps away.

More importantly, the end of the year is approaching and you'll soon need a 2010 calendar.

The calendar in our house is really the family management centre. If it's not on the calendar it's just not going to happen.

I'd like to suggest a couple of very good Australian quilt calendars. See photos of the detail in the quilts I've contributed to these calendars above.

The Quilters' Guild of N.S.W. has again produced a very attractive calendar. My quilt titled "Flannel Flowers" is Miss September and there are many other fabulous quilts to inspire you throughout the year.

The Down Under Quilts calendar features my quilt titled "The Rhythm of Lifes Many Phases" on the front cover. How good is that? There are 12 other unique quilts to view as the months go by. It's not overly large, I find the compact size just right for hanging on the wall and transporting around the house.

I've already filled in many of next years engagements on our copy and I'll be giving copies of the calendar out like lollies to friends and relies for Christmas.

Click on the web site link (see the bottom of this blog page) to The Quilters' guild of N.S.W. for their calendar or Creative Living Media to order a copy of the Down Under Quilts calendar.

No comments: